Richard advocates for:
- A healthy economy that benefits everyone – especially working families and small business owners.
- Protection of our unique Sonoran Desert, clean air, clean water, and combating climate change.
- Affordable housing, quality public health and a dynamic library system.
- Neighborhood reinvestment projects that revitalize communities with needed capital improvements.
- A criminal justice system that jails only those who are dangerous, and helps substance abusers and the mentally ill instead of warehousing them.